Based in Santiago, Chile
April 1, 2015
Press / Business contact:
Free, $1.99 Unlocks all 99 puzzles
Fireheads is a single-player puzzle/strategy game. The player draws a path for the main character to follow on the device, navigating a fixed grid and avoiding enemies on its path. On the way to the goal Firo, our hero, needs to collect fire to light itself up. The catch is that there is only a limited number of moves to achieve victory.
Fireheads grew out of the idea of combining strategy gameplay with some classic puzzle solving. Mobile games like 'Hitman GO' and 'Alcazar' served as inspiration for 'Fireheads' and a mix of plan-execute gameplay in order to solve each puzzle was created.
- 99 total puzzles with multiple solutions.
- 6 beautiful worlds.
- Different enemies with unique and threatening behaviors.
- Multiple achievements for each level: 'Max number of moves' or 'Gather all the coins'.
- 2 movement methods: 'Move on release' and 'Press play to move'.
- Rewind powers allow you to undo your last movement for quick re-playability.
Launch Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Fireheads, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
- "Feels like a roundbased-pacman. I really like the improvement that the maze is taking in the second world. Things get much more difficult and so the thrill rises."
- Matthias Zientek, Beta Tester
- "The game is pretty challenging, not your typical timekiller-on-the-road sort of game. It got me pretty hooked and I find myself really getting into it."
- Seref Isler, Game Localization